As an ever-expanding company Emakina is looking to increase its staff.
We offer a competitive compensation package with an interesting bonus program, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach and continuous learning opportunities.
Emakina's agencies have offices in Belgium (Brussels, Antwerpen, Gent), France (Paris, Limoges) The Netherlands (Rotterdam) and the UK (London).
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful town of Brussels, the capital of Europe.
- 13.5 km from the international airport of Brussels (Zaventem) which has direct & low-cost flight connections with major European cities.
- 9.3 km from the Brussels Midi train station. Brussels Midi is connected to Paris, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Cologne on a daily basis with Thalys train and London with Eurostar train.
Next to frequent events such as parties, cheese and wine drinks, mini-football games, and karting contest, Regine, our receptionist, prepares one of the best mojito you'll ever drink in your life. Don't forget that Belgium is also the country with the best beer breweries in the world! If you want to know more about the events we are organizing, check our blog.
Social Media Strategist (REF 154)
Emakina.eu is looking for a Social Media Strategist
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all services, brands and products
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
Motion designer (REF 152)
- Designs, creates and provides media contents for TV, websites and mobile platform given specific directions within datelines.
- Supports other departments in multimedia presentation content.
- Brainstorms and conceptualizes ideas
- Concept sketches and rendering on pre-production process
- Provides storyboarding for projects on animated wallpaper
- Supports ID on their product presentation by video editing, compositing, music editing and compositing
Video Editor (REF 134)
Emakina is looking for a video Editor to join its team. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
You are able to work independently but also in a team context. You combine a creative eye with respect for deadlines, content requirements and graphic guidelines.
Video Producer (REF 115)
Emakina’s video production team is growing.
We are looking for an extra Video Producer to join us.
Your typical activities include:
- reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts;
- commissioning writers or securing the rights to novels, plays or screenplays;
- building and developing a network of contacts;
- liaising and discussing projects with your manager;
- using computer software packages for screenwriting, budgeting and scheduling;
- hiring key subcontractors, including a director and a crew to shoot films or videos;
- controlling the budget and allocating resources;
- pulling together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team;
- maintaining contemporary technical skills;
- organising shooting schedules;
- supervising the progress of the project from production to post production;
- holding regular meetings with the director to discuss characters and scenes;
- bringing the finished production in on budget.
Senior Account Manager (REF 151)
You will manage E-marketing actions (branding, web design, bannering, promotional campaigns, minisites, viral marketing, search engine marketing …) from early interaction with the clients, design and development, right through to delivery.
Web Designer (Senior) @ Emakina.EU (REF 64)
You will be part of our design team. In your daily work you will be leading the development of concepts and often do web refinement of existing design directions. For this you will be visualizing concepts quickly and express them through sketching and other rapid prototyping methods.
You will also work for the management and sales team. You will be depended on to provide high quality killing materials for internal and external presentations, in fast turnaround times.
Finally you will work collaboratively with integrators and developers to define page types and templates for production, appropriately optimised for the media. You will also participe in quality assurance checks during production.